Saturday, February 18, 2012

Power 90 - Day 19

In the books!! Long week. Extra midnight shift, yesterday was rest day from workout but spent it pulling radiator out of red car. So not much rest this week.
Workout today wasn't bad and pushups went better. Does anyone else have an issue with resistance bands? I can't seem to get "even" length on two handed exercises. On the single arm ones I don't know if I'm getting same resistance every time. I guess I could mark it with a Sharpie. Might have to buy some free weights in time.
Ate HORRIBLE last night. I haven't been super strict but here's a hint. When on any kind of diet, stay away from anything named Monte Cristo!!!
Yea yea, I'm a foodie so I knew exactly what I was getting and don't know why I did it??!! Oh well it's done so now just gotta "uneat" my way out of it this weekend.
Remember, even on the tough days, JUST PUSH PLAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment