Monday, February 6, 2012

Changes begin...Power 90...Before!!

So in the words of Big Tim..."I got the talkin part done!". As I grow older obviously it's harder to stay in shape. Then again it's harder to stay in shape, regardless of age, when you do nothing about it.
To that end, it's time to do something. I have been talking about joining the P90X rage, but it was all talk. Finally acquired, Power 90 from Beachbody. It is the predecessor to P90X and man am I glad I started here. Still getting my butt kicked and don't think I would have been able to start with P90X and have done it right.


Here are my stats at the starts., I'm not obese, but I'm not a 22 yo Marine anymore either. I love to cook and eat and that's "no bueno" in the long run. I blame my Grandmother!! LOL! We will see how I "measure up" at the end of the 90 days.


I really should have looked at my hair before taking this picture. Then again hair is easy to fix and a haircut takes minutes. Fixing the rest will take a bit longer.


And finally, the obligatory side view. Oh my, yes I need work!!

Am posting this on what should have been Workout Day 10, but is actually going to be workout Day 5. I got a bot derailed this past weekend but have refocused and will get back on it. I will try and post here every day. Probably boring for anyone but me, but will help keep me focused.

Of course, this is a multi-faceted blog so other subjects may be inserted as well.

Let's get to it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment