Monday, February 13, 2012

Power 90 - Day 12

Yesterday was Day 12. I was trying to use some "fuzzy math" to account for the 4 days I missed when I got "off track". I have decided to just tack those on to the end. Trying to fit them in or skip a rest day is just a pain.
Things are getting easier and I am seeing some changes. I must admit that I am doing "girl" push ups for the workouts. A debate may ensue as to what it means when a guy does "girl" pushups. Boy, if my Marine buddies could see me now!! But in my head it is better to do all the reps than to cheat the reps I foresee being able to do real pushups in a couple of weeks. Am u cheating myself?
Eating much healthier and eating 4 to 5 small meals per day. 90% if it is super healthy. Lots of raw veggies and rice and lean meats. I am supposed to cut out all alcohol but did have a few beers last week. I also had pizza out the other night but did drink a couple of Michelob Ultras so very few calories.
I am tracking my weight and obviously am dropping just from better eating habits and regular workouts. At the end of the 90 days I would like to be about 30 lbs lighter. We will see where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment