Friday, February 26, 2016

Life is good!

Big day today. Andrew is finalizing his 5th year at the University of Atkansas with the 2016 SEC Indoor Track and Field Championships on Feb. 26-27. You can read all about it here: 
2016 SEC Indoor Track and Field Championships
He has worked hard academically and athletically and has had a good run! No pun 
intended. :) I am very proud of him.

3 days ago was also the 3rd birthday of my very first grandson, Joseph Wyatt Pisechko!
I do not see him like I should and most of that is on me. I am resolved to fix that! I want to be the grandfather that I had and that my boys had with Jim Selby. So, tomorrow EARLY we ar St. Louis bound for the big party!

My sons continue to be a source or pride for me. They are the greatest contributor to keeping my demons at bay and reinforcing that I have done some things right!

It is what it is and I will keep on persevering!





No comments:

Post a Comment